Tuesday, December 9, 2014

WAKU WAKU JAPAN CAFE Opening Party

Hey guys! Whaddup..?!

Finally the Waku Waku Japan Café is officially opened. It’s located in Gandaria City, Upper Ground. I had an opportunity to attend the opening party of it. It was actually planned that I would go there with Ka Bena (benablog), Ka Bintang (sugarandspace), Ka Vendry (moinblog) & Aulion. But from them all, only the two of us that could make it.

The Opening Party was held in Gandaria City. There were 2 events. One was located in Gandaria City, The Piazza. And the other one was in the café itself. I was arrived earlier than the schedule, because the location is really near from my board house. Then I met Ka Bintang there a moment later.

I was aware that there would be a plenty of blogger invited to the event, but I wasn’t expected that Stella Lee was there too. Because I thought she’s still in Japan (based on her Instagram’s post). And I saw Clara Devi was there too! Oh, this event would be so much fun!

First let me show the interior and the atmosphere from the café itself. This is the entrance of the café.

And then these are the seats. Well, there are two kind of seats that you can choose, the chairs and on the pillow like you see on the picture below.

The café itself has two rooms, the inside one and the outside one. Actually I’m in doubt if you ask me “Would you like to prefer, to sit inside the café or outside?” Because if you choose the indoor one, you can feel Japan atmosphere by seeing a Sakura decoration on the ceiling + you can sit on the pillow like the Japanese usually do.

But if you choose to be seated outside, you can see The Piazza directly and there are a lot of traditional Japanese things as the decoration.



That’s the café tour guys, now let’s continue to tasting the main meals of Waku Waku Japan Café. We were offered to choose three meals. First, Tai-Chazuke. It is a meals contains of freshly sliced sea beam (in Indonesia we called it Kakap).

And then we had Tempura-Chazuke.

Last one was Salmon-Chazuke.

*trying to be a food blogger*
So, Chazuke is a main course that contains rice with some vegetables and Japanese spices like wasabi and others that I forgot to ask. (because I was too eager to eat, hungryyyyyy)
And the mixed rice and vegetables was poured with fish broth (I guess) and you have to eat it right away before the rice get mushy.

What makes the three of em different is the topping. But if you ask, which one is my favorite, well because I only tried Salmon and Tempura ones, I prefer to choose the Salmon one. Because I love Salmon >.<
*come back to be a fashion blogger*

After we had the chazuke, we tried the most popular Japanese food in Indonesia. Yep! It’s Sushi. But it wasn’t the ordinary sushi that I usually eat because this one is placed in a bowl. Wait, what? Yeah, it’s called Chirashi Sushi. Actually this menu is pretty common in Japan, but maybe for some Indonesian like me who hasn’t visited Japan yet will be unusual to see sushi in a bowl.

*come back to be a Food Blogger*
Hmm,well actually it was kinda unusual for me to see Sushi that I usually eat with this kinda sushi. I mean, have you ever see a sushi in a  bowl? I haven't. If you guys can see, the Cirashi Sushi kinda looks like a mixed rice with some fish topping (fish ball,fish meat and others fish things???) and vegetables. But it tastes really delicious! I mean look at the Cirashi Sushi, doesn't it look so Kawaii to you??  ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) 
*come back in to be a Fashion Blogger*

After having meals, we continued in to the opening event itself which was located in the Piazza Gandaria City.

First, we wore a Japanese Traditional cloth, Yuka. And I got a samurai.
*credit photo : Stella Lee's Camera*

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that Arief (Poconggg) was also in the Opening Party.
*credit photo : Stella Lee's Camera*

After trying the Yuka, the MC of the event told us that Ultraman was going to join the crowd! Yay... And taraaaaaaa! I presented to you, Ultraman Mebius.
And I got a chance to take a picture with him (+ a selfie ^^).
*credit photo : Mahacakrie's*
*credit photo : Mahacakrie's*

After taking a picture with Ultraman, I tried to play some Japanese Traditional Games ^^


Even though I didn't win, but I had a lot fun from this Waku Waku Japan Opening Party Event :) I never go to Japan but I taste Japan here at Waku Waku Japan Cafe ^^

You can experience the Japanese atmosphere here at WAKUWAKU CAFE Waku Waku Japan Cafe only open starts from Nov 28th until January 28th 2015. So make sure you pay a visit guys! Last but not least, please enjoy my selfies with the beautiful ladies (all selfies credit to Stella Lee magic kawaii camera lol)

with the Kawaii Leader (✿◠‿◠)  (≧ω≦ )

Me, Stella and Ka Bintang

Me, Stella and Clara Devi
xoxox
RAVI AGUSTIANA

No comments:

Post a Comment