Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Madame Tussauds - Bangkok (2013)


Hey guys! Whaddup..?!

I just cleaned up and organized some pictures on my laptop. And I found some pictures that I took when I had a trip in Thailand. Thailand is one of my favorite destinations recently. Why? Maybe it’s because of the food, the people and the atmosphere. It’s not so different with Indonesia but I found a lot of things new here. But, the struggle that I met here is many people in Thailand can’t speak English.

Well there isn’t a lot of things that I could tell you this time, but here they are pictures of me visiting Madame Tussauds in Bangkok back in 2013.

PS: The pictures contain silly materials & poses


with Mother Monster
with Justin Biebs
with Queen B
with King of Pop

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: fabulous pics. Great visit. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete