Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Featured on @LOOKBOOKINDONESIA !!!

Halo Everyone!!!

So two days ago, when I was hosting in a Very GaGa Gathering (will post this soon on my blog), I got a little surprise from my Instagram notification. BOOM!

" @LOOKBOOKINDONESIA took a photo of you "

"lookbookindonesia by @raviagustiana - #lookbookindonesia Love and comment for this style and share to all your fashionable friends #lookbook #lookbookindonesia #lookbookindo #style #fashion"





And I was like "which photo of mine did they take/tag?" since it has been a long time I tag or put #lookbookindonesia on my photo. But they picked a photo of mine with caption "CAPTION THIS!", no #lookbookindonesia #ootd #fashion or another hashtag for its caption. It's so weird, but it's OK as long as I got featured ;)

Sorry for being exaggerated. Maybe it is a little thing or common thing for anyone but me. Cause it is one of my DREAMS and it is coming true, being featured for fashion site or something like that. And I have a lot of DREAMS that I wanna achieve, but the main of it is being famous :p


FASHION DETAILS


THE ONE Sweatshirt : H&M // Plaid Shirt : unbranded
Trousers : Lee Cooper
Wingtip Shoes : Fairy Berry (Customized and Designed by RA)
 Gold Chains necklace : WholeSale AccShop
Black Hatted Gold Skull Ring : RainbowSpell Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment