Sunday, March 16, 2014

First Birthday's Gift from Classmates Evolution!!!

Hey Fellows :)

How are you doing?
I hope you guys are doing well..
Me? Well,right now I'm having a romantic relationship with SKRIPSI.. (well said)

So, in order to you know having a distraction from this complicated relationship, I was trying to remember happy memories from being a student in campus. One of 'em is getting a birthday gift.
I have this tradition with class mateys when someone is having his/her birthday, then we give em a surprise gift that fundamentally gathered  by us (except the birthday person).

I got a pair of shoes. They were really comfy till the time took it all :(



FYI, I'm kind of people who believe that a thing (whether it's clothes or anything) which is given by other people to us is contain pray, memory and love. So, I'm going to keep it forever as I can. But this time is special cause I'm gonna try a #DIY for my first Birthday Gift.. Check 'em out!!



A FULL AMMUNITION HOT GLUE GUN
GOLD SPIKE

A COLOR BLOCK SHOELACE
The process was so easy (I'm doing this while having my rest-session from my relationship). Just attach some spikes or another shining attachment the shoes area with hot glue, but I suggest you to attach it on the outside area..
 

After attaching the spikes, and the last touch is to pair em with a color block shoe lace :D


And the results are...........................................



So, what do you think about this time #DIY session? Well I hope y'all like it and can do it yourself too like this at home :) Leave a comment below if you guys are having a question or already tried your own #DIY

xoxo




FASHION DETAILS

Little Chef Monsters Hoodie : Bloopendorse //
T-shirt : Tex Man // 3/4 Washed Grey Jeans : Nevada Jeans //
Peace Symbol Necklace : RainbowSpell Shop //
Patrick Ring : RAVI AGUSTIANA's DIY //
Shoes : RAVI AGUSTIANA's DIY

2 comments:

  1. loooooove dat patrick ring! OwO btw nanya dong, kak. Itu nemu spikenya dari mana kak? thanks :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai sorry for late reply :p

      Spike nya aku dapet beli di Kharisma Store :))

      xxRA

      Delete